Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Yes, these things actually exist

thanks to kaboodle (and stumble upon) I have been enlightened to these everyday essentials...and prospective holiday gifts

Audrey Stiletto bathtub...this is in fact a bathtub shaped like a stiletto not an oversized soup ladle...with a price tag of $17,000 to $24,000. I'm determined to own this at some point in my life.

Swarovski crystal encrusted toilet for $75,000

Pickle bandages...this is really funny and I was really tempted to get these for my sister or christmas but I feel like when you actually put one of these little pickles on your skin it would look more like a weird possibly contagious rash..,.so I would say this is a fashion don't.

genious.

Swarovski encrusted mercedes benz...1 milllll 
I've concluded that Swarovski can "encrust" (can that be made into a verb?" anything

AND...the best for last......


Custom Cupcake cars that can go 7 mph 
$25,000
hahahahahahahha


No comments:

Post a Comment