Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Impulse buy oooops

I've been on a mission to find the perfect black blazer. I was excited to find one at forever 21 because it was only $22.00 but it was sold out in black. So I just found a T by Alexander Wang one at nordstrom on sale for $64.00 and it was just tempting....


Ughhh I'm so soar I feel like an old person that can't get up once they lay down. I shoveled a little path from the door to the end of the deck yesterday and now my arms are killing...either that snow was extremely heavy or I am extremely weak. I think it's a combination of both. I also ran at like 10:00 last night. And now my crippled mother is making me take the dogs for a walk in the freezing cold with over a foot of snow on the ground. Sorry dogs this is going to be a short walk 

No comments:

Post a Comment