Monday, December 6, 2010

Alice and Wonderland

I'm so excited about the Alice and  Wonderland tea set Geno and his mom got me for my birthday! I can't wait to sit in my room alone and have a little tea party hahah. I've unintentionally transformed my night stand into an Alice and Wonderland shrine, with my Alice and Wonderland tea, plate, and now full tea set. I'm okay with it though it's cute. 



I also got this sweater from Asos.com from mommm It's super flowy and comfy. I look sickly and pale in that picture it's kind of gross lol. Now I'm sitting in my freezing cold room shivering and drinking my third cup of coffee in an attempt to keep warm. I've been doing economic notes all morning and wanting to kill myself. Economics is going to make me opt out of this whole business major thing. It's  just a series of flow charts, graphs, and fancy names to explain things everyone with common sense already knows about. GRRRR I HATE IT. I'm leaving my house as soon as I finish doing laundry to escape this inhumane cold..seriously I think my family is trying to kill me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment