Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thingsss

I feel like christmas snuck up really fast this year tomorrow is already christmas eve eve...yes the day before christmas eve. Let me just say that Christmas eve is my favorite day of the year. I still feel like I have a lot to get done but I think I'm just stressing myself out. One of the presents I ordered has mysteriously not arrived so I'm praying it gets here tomorrow. I have nothing to do tomorrow so I think I'll bake christmas related things and listen to christmas music and festive things like that so I start to feel like it's actually christmas...(a little snow would help)
Hmm what happened in my life today...well I worked a long shift which I thought I would never get through but here I am still alive and not mentally or emotionally scarred. I have to say the worst part was when the whole front of target started smelling like tuna. It didn't just faintly smell of tuna it was like someone has opened a can of it and threw it in your face...it was absolutely disgusting and I was on the verge of puking.No one could figure out where it was coming from but it was a terrible experience. So moral of the story don't come to target..if the amount of khaki and red doesn't already make you nauseous the unexplainable rotten tuna smell will. 



No comments:

Post a Comment