Thursday, December 9, 2010











I'm taking a little break from studying for my never ending economics study sessions and doing this random photo post and watching old gossip girl episodes. The old episodes make me so happy ...when Vanessa was still the typical Brooklyn hipster and Dan was a brooding writer still awestruck that he managed to date Serena., and Jenny is a little freshman desperate to be friends with Blair and Serena not a raccoon-eyed slut. I'm just now drinking my first cup of coffee today *gasp* I don't know how I've made it this long. 
Here is some gg wisdom before I go force myself to read about adverse selection in the insurance market...
"It's often said that no matter the truth people see what they want to see some people might take a step back and find out they were looking at the same big picture all along. Some people might see that their lives have almost caught up to them. Some people may see what was there all along."



No comments:

Post a Comment