Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dear Hogwarts

Dear Hogwarts,
I'm still waiting on my letter...I understand if it got lost in the mail (I would imagine owls can be unreliable) but I mean come on it was supposed to come on my 11th birthday and I'm almost 19 :/  I know professor Mcgonagall must have been confused when I didn't show up to be sorted but I assure you this was not my fault. I'm sure I've already missed out on a lot of the core curriculum being 9 years late so you should send another copy as soon as possible (maybe muggle mail this time to be sure it gets to me) You have to understand how hard it has been for me to pretend to be a muggle all these years.
Patiently waiting,
Brittany


I'm FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY seeing Harry Potter tonight after it's only been out for two weeks ughhh I'm the worst Harry Potter fan in the world. I promise my lateness is no indication of my devotion to Harry Potter. I beg for your  forgiveness JK Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment