Friday, December 24, 2010

God Jul

Another Christmas eve past...the same in a lot of ways and always a little bit different and by that I mean something weirder than the previous year happens during family dinner. Of course there was so much delicious food and too much of it made it's way into my tummy (but I do not regret that white chocolate mousse cake) and then tomorrow we're going to my grandma's house to do it all over again! Christmas is a time of year full of tradition (and chaos) and  there's something comforting about the holiday routine. I can always expect there to be screaming kids, way too much food for the number of people, and for my family to be crazy and loud.
My grandma got me this duvet cover for college from urban outfitters because I needed a twin size one..it's so cute I can't wait to use it!


Now I'm exhausted I feel like today has been the longest day ever. I'm going to go to sleep and wait for santa to come..actually I'm pretty sure I can hear santa downstairs already.
merry christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment