Thursday, December 16, 2010

freeee woman


I am a blog slacker...which I guess is better than slacking in other areas of life. I've been super stressed lately with finals but as of 10:30 this morning I have finished finals and I am a free woman for a few weeks. It's weird having all this free time but I can definitely get used to it.  I think I also finished all my Christmas shopping...which is surprising because I usually leave at least a few things if not everything until the last minute.

So I spent an obscene amount of time in Anthropologie today...mostly wandering around the expansive sale racks conveniently located right inside the door. My original reason for going there was to return a pair of heels...They were See by Chloe and a little summery but so cute! However, when I got home I looked them up online and realized there was supposed to be a bow on the front  that was just mysteriously absent from my pair...all of the sudden they seemed a lot less cute compared to how cute they would have looked if the bow were there. So I returned them...after making three trips to the dressing room trying to decide what shirt to get only to realize I didn't really like any of them... I just didn't want to accept that of all the sale racks I didn't love a single thing!!
But it's a good thing because I'm supposed to be SAVING money I just temporarily forgot about that.





No comments:

Post a Comment