Friday, November 5, 2010

"You have to be willing to get happy about nothing"

The Russian president is ridinnnn in style? Well not just yet. This car hasn't actually been made yet, it's just a sketch. That's a pretty intimidating car for the president to be driving around in though, don't you think? This important information is provided by http://englishrussia.com/ (thanks to Crissi) for anyone else who has an unexplained interest in Russia and is entertained by the random shit going on there. 
So I have nothing to do today and it feels good...no work no class NOTHING (except an extremely messy room that needs to be cleaned) I might also try to get myself to go get my Northeastern school ID picture taken at Costco or something. I don't know why its taken me so long to do this. 
So I'm not sure what this blog is going to be. I didn't want it just to be about fashion but rather all of the things I'm interested in and about what's going on in my life. When I first started blogging on my other blog it was just about what went on that day and then I started to involve some of my writing. So far this new blog has been very random and I think I might just keep it that way. A little fashion, a little music, a little random Russian news...you know

I'm a little homemaker today..doing the laundry..baking delicious cookies...

Little rat hoping to get some cookies..sorry no chocolate for dogs

Organizing the shoe corner in my room...I have a lot of black shoes :/

No comments:

Post a Comment