Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Birthday list :)))

1st Point of Interest:  I really tried to take a picture of what I was wearing today but I've been without a camera since my family took ALL the cameras to Wisconsin with them...because I guess they each need to have their own??? My camera was lost in Alaska a few years ago and I never bothered to get a new one because I can just steal my Dad's nice Canon one. I guess I should get one before I go to Boston in January though. I was trying to take pictures with the webcam on my laptop..and let me tell you...they did not turn out well. I gave up pretty quickly.

2nd :Today is a class day for me...I have german in the morning and Macroeconomics at night. (I'm actually in class right now oooops :) I couldn't get out of bed this morning for the life of me..I was so tired after going to the hookah bar last night. Definitely not one of my most responsible decisions...but who likes to be responsible?
I can't to go to boston so all of my classes will be on one campus and I can just walk from class to class.

3rd: My birthday is coming up in about a month :))) so of course I've already made a birthday list for all who would like to make me very happy. I kept it short and concise and naturally it's all clothes (especially since I've been trying not to buy any for myself)
Bday List 
(All from asos.com the best site to waste your money one)

No comments:

Post a Comment