Saturday, November 13, 2010

BoStOn


I had orientation yesterday at Northeastern and it was the most boring and awkward day EVER! I don't know what I was expecting but I thought orientation would be more exciting. Instead all we did was sit through about 5 hours of presentations about everything from student activities to Federal loans. They put us into groups at the beginning and tried to have us to ice breaker games. This ice breaker games just made things even more awkward because in the end you were just paired up with someone and had to find 3 things in common with them. It doesn't sound that bad but I don't like forced conversation.
Butttt I'm officially a NORTHEASTERN HUSKY nowww haha (even though I have a little less than 2 months still until I actually go there)
Now I have to go pick up my pay check at work and pray on the way there that it's more than my last pay check.







No comments:

Post a Comment