Friday, November 19, 2010

DisneyDisneyDisney :))

I have to wake up SUPER early tomorrow to start driving to Florida. We're leaving at 4:30 in the morning :// at least we can sleep all day if we want to on the drive down. I feel like a little kid being so excited about disney haha but I think it's actually  more fun going when you're older...all I remember from when I was little was wanting to go one the "It's a small world" ride over and over and over...and that's probably the creepiest ride ever created.
Also, i conquered my worst fear today...getting my blood drawn EEEP. Well when I say I conquered it I mean I got it done and only cried while it was happening, not before. It is an improvement from my previous experiences though...the first time my mom had to pay me to get out of the car and the second time I refused to give the doctor my arm. Embarrassing right? It's not that I'm afraid of it hurting I just hate the sight of my own blood it makes me feel like I'm going to pass out. Then just sitting there with a tube in your arm as it's being sucked out of me is more than I can handle.  BUT I survived and almost handled it like an adult this time.

but anyway, I'm not the biggest wildfox couture fan because I think it's overrated but I will admit that their ads are usually creative and amusing.


Next time I post I'll probably be in Disney or maybe on the way to Disney depending on when I find internet. Now I must sleep...then roll out of bed and stumble into the car at 4 in the AM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment