Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Now I'm ready to start



I haven't been writing about what goes on in my life too much. I try! but nothing comes out. I think it's due to the fact that I feel like I'm in this weird in between stage in my life right now. Like I'm going through the motions, doing what I have to do, but really just waiting for something to happen.

Tonight was the last night of my 31 day Netflix free trial :( So my plan was to cram in as many movies as I could tonight but I got home too late to even watch a full one. I guess I'll just have to make another email and get someone else to lend me their credit card so I can make a new account. 

Netflix watch instantly and Starbucks drive thrus are the best inventions, I swear. 

So I think I'm going to try this new thing where I don't stay up till 1 in the morning on days when I have to wake up super early for work. Which means I have go to bed ASAP
Goodnight!

Ready to start by The Arcade Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment