Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The most adorable



Aren't these the cutest things ever? There's a bunch more too at mihi.se
I'm not even sure if you can order outside of Sweden or if it would cost a fortune but I want a pair to take to college. They would make me so happy just looking at them!

I have lots to do tomorrow so I should probably go to sleep. I have German class in the morning, then I'm meeting my grandma for lunch at Panera yumm, then me and my mom are leaving to stay overnight in Boston for my orientation at Northeastern on Friday. I'm nervous :/// but I guess I shouldn't  be because I'll just be picking out classes and meeting with advisors. There's so many things that still need to be figured out before I go there in January it's a little overwhelming.

AND in exactly ten days I will be in Disney World with Geno and his fam. I'm so excited...Disney is like leaving the real world and entering fantasy world where nothing exists outside of the park gates.

No comments:

Post a Comment