Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blue zZzZzZz

So Blue Z coffeehouse is basically closed and I'm quite sad about it. We all knew it was coming but we didn't know exactly when and we were hoping it wouldn't be so soon. Is it weird to grieve for a place? It is after all just a place...just a foundation, a set of walls. It's the memories that were made there that will now fade farther into the distance. All of the efforts, the late nights, and high expectations that Lauren and everyone put into this place that in the end just didn't work out. The friends we spent time with at blue z will always be there but the place that had become a second home for us will not. I'll miss all the summer days me and crissi spent sitting outside with iced coffee or sitting inside talking and reading magazines for hours, and then eventually working there. I'll miss you blue z and I love everyone we worked there with!

No comments:

Post a Comment