Saturday, October 16, 2010

my wisdom has been taken away from me

Wahhh I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday and now I'm in a lot of pain and it looks like I gained ten pounds just in my face. Yesterday the pain wasn't that bad because my mouth was still numb from the anesthesia and the swelling really wasn't bad...but today is a whole different story. So now I'm icing my face like crazy hoping the swelling will go down and I can go out and do something today. I get so restless sitting at home for too long. I felt sick from the anesthesia yesterday so all I did was alternate between the TV and the computer and watch way too much America's Next Top Model.Thank god my baby came over last night to watch movies and keep me company (and listen to me complain) Pudding and sorbet are delicious but I can't wait to be able to chew real food again.


No comments:

Post a Comment