Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hellloooo fall

I'm loving these new sweater/shawls and it's finally cold enough to wear them! It's basically a big blanket that you can wear out of the house...it's so comfy! I had to go back and get one in white too. The fall weather has made me so happy..I can drink hot coffee and tea and wear tons of layers. The only problem is that fall in New England does not last long before it gets unbearably cold and starts snowing. Then we're in for a long cold winter. 

So I decided to make a new blog because it's been too long since I wrote in my last one (sinking-ships) that if I began again it would feel weird and disconnected. I was about to delete the whole thing when I realized there were a lot of little things on that blog that I would never remember without it...random things I did everyday, short stories or poems I wrote etc...So I haven't deleted it yet. Part of me wants to because I feel very exposed when there is too much personal information about me out on the internet, some people are very comfortable with millions of strangers reading what they write and seeing what they do everyday, but it feels weird to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment