Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween weekend!

It's Halloween weekend! My dad and my sisters left for Wisconsin yesterday to visit my relatives and I came home this  morning to find a bag of Halloween candy my dad left for me..YES! It's too bad I have to work tonight but I have to save money like crazy  before I leave for Boston in January if I want to go to Germany over the summer. It's so hard though!! Especially when I'm always looking at clothes and fashion sites online :// Seriously, I have a wealth of fashion blogs/sites in my bookmarks, it's kind of pathetic. If anyone is ever bored, come to me, I  can give you blogs to look at from any country. There's always something new for me to convince myself I need (like cheap monday sweaters). My job also sucks so getting myself to go to work is a challenge in the first place...but I just have to keep thinking about the $$$ and Deutschland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment